These incense cones are truly something special, hand-rolled with love in the heart of the Cape Fold Mountains. Using the revered ceremonial and medicinal South African plant known as Imphepho (Hylichrysum), they’re locally influenced and inspired. Their deep camphor-like fragrance can be used to heal or even ward off insects.
- Organic Helichrysum Incense Cones
- Ceremonial, Inspiring, and Healing
- Fill your home with the deep camphor-like fragrance that holds centuries of African ceremonial and medicinal stories
- Used as incense, the aroma is known to treat analgesia, inflammation, and anxiety
- Can also be used as an insect repellent
Place one on a small saucer or incense holder. Use a lighter or match to light the tip of the cone. it may take a few seconds to catch. Let the flame extinguish and it will keep burning with an ember that lets off the incense in the form of smoke. Please do not place directly on or near flammable materials as this will be a fire hazard.
Helichrysum, Cedar, Gum Acacia