The ear canal is gently filled with warm air, softening the earwax. The propolis vapours heal and protect the ear. The heat also enhances blood flow within the ear canal, resulting in well-being and general relaxation. The warm rising air creates a vacuum at the base of the candle. This helps draw out waste deposits and moisture from the ear canal.
Especially recommended after showers, swimming, altitude stays, air flights, and underwater diving, to clear the ear.
How much ear wax is healthy?
Ear wax repels water and prevents infection. Ear wax typically dries up and leaves the ear naturally, but in some cases, it accumulates.
Both ears should be treated, one after the other. When placing the lit candle into the ear, make sure the candle fits snuggly into the ear. After the treatment, you may wish to unroll the remaining candle to expose any waste material that has gathered on the filter. Keep the glass of water close to putting the candle out when finished.
Why add Propolis to Ear Candles?
Egyptians have used propolis since ancient times as a natural cleanser. Propolis has been added to the blend of beeswax in the ear candle to soothe and protect. Once the candle is lit, propolis vapours delicately fill the ear canal. It is a painless, harmless and relaxing experience.
What's In The Box
- 2 x Ear Candles
- 1 x Protective Disk
- 1 x User Manual
It is recommended that you not do this treatment alone. Do not use it if you suffer from ear conditions like inflammation in the ear canal.
- Lie on your side in front of the mirror, with a complete view of your face and the ear candle. Place your head on a towel.
- Lie on your side with one ear will be facing up. Place the candle into your ear on the side with the plastic insert. Do this very gently, and do not push hard.
- Light the opposite end of the candle
- Burn the candle until it reaches the paper ring turned
- Sit up, carefully blow out the flame, and rinse the candle to ensure it has stopped burning.
- Repeat on the other side
- After the procedure, the candle can be cut open to display the inside materials.
- The warmth of the candle's flame creates a vacuum to draw out the wax and bacteria.
- Relieves pressure off eardrums
- Removes extra wax
- Eases sinuses
- Eases headaches
- Aids relaxation
- Improves hearing
- Better mental clarity
- Treats colds and flu
- Reduces jaw tension
- Reduces vertigo