Natural Bristle Body Brush
- Oil Burner
- Tongue Scraper
Dry Body Brushing (Garshana)
Use a natural fibre Body Brush and ensure it is dry.
Directions for use:
- Begin with your feet and move up your body.
- Brush your skin using circular, clockwise movements.
- Use lighter pressure in the areas where your skin is thin and heavier pressure on thicker skin, like the soles of your feet.
- Brush your hands and arms after you have brushed your feet, legs, and midsection. Always brush upward towards your Heart.
- Brush your face and neck extremely gently
- Once completed, take a cool shower to help remove the dead skin.
- When you first start dry body brushing, it is best to begin with light pressure. Then, as you get used to it, you can increase the firmness of your strokes. Avoid sensitive areas, and anywhere the skin is broken. These include open wounds, cuts, rashes and skin disorders.
Make sure you dust off your brush after you have completed your routine. Wash your brush weekly, and dry it in an open, sunny area to prevent mildew. Avoid sharing your brush with anyone to prevent the risk of infection.
- Lymph drainage
- Enhances circulation
- Improves skin texture
- Aids detoxing
- Calms the nervous system
- Rejuvenates cells
- Balances hormones
- Emotionally grounding
- Improves cellulite
- Skin Exfoliation
Hot Oil Massage (Abhyanga)
How to do abhyanga self-massage:
- Pour a little sesame oil into your oil burner and warm it to a comfortable temperature.
- Rub the oil over your entire body, including the top of your head. You are constantly stroking the oil towards your Heart.
- Massage the oil into your scalp, face, ears, cheeks, and jaws.
- Massage your chest and abdomen, moving in clockwise and circular strokes.
- On your trunk, massage inward along your ribs.
- Continue to your back and buttock—massage in straight, long motions on your arms and legs.
- Always move in circular motions when massaging your joints.
- Massage your feet, including your toes and rub your soles a few times.
- Relax for 10 - 20 minutes to let your skin absorb the oil.
- Take a warm bath or shower to rinse off and wash your hair.
- Nourishes body
- Helps sleep
- Lubricates joints
- Self-love and respect
- Alleviates stiffness
- Eliminates impurities
- Improves circulation
- Improves mood
- Alleviates pain
- Reduces stress
- Lowers blood pressure
- Lymphatic drainage
You'll need the perfect stainless steel tongue scraper to perform tongue scraping.
- Always tongue scrap after brushing your teeth
- Face a mirror with your mouth open, and stick your tongue wide.
- Put the rounded end of the tongue scraper at the back of your tongue.
- If you're worried about gagging, starting at the middle of your tongue may be helpful. You can gradually begin from farther back on your language as you get used to it.
- Gently place the scraper on your tongue. Pull it forwards slowly and gently towards the tip of your tongue. Always move it from the back of the tongue to the tip.
- After each scrape, use a cloth to wipe it and remove the waste from the scraper.
- Repeat until you've scraped the entire surface of your tongue. One to two scrapes across the same area is enough.
- Give your mouth a good rinse.
- Wash the tongue scraper with warm water and soap, dry, and store it in a clean, dry area.
It is best to be mindful of how much pressure you're applying. You must be gentle enough to avoid harming your taste buds or breaking the skin but firm enough to scrape up excess debris. When in doubt, start soft and gradually increase the pressure.
- Eliminates bad breath
- Enhances taste
- Weight loss
- Improves digestion
- It prevents colds and flu
- Awareness of the state of health
- Stimulates internal organs
- Removes bacteria
- Improves taste
- Oral hygiene
Saline solution Ingredients:
- 1 cup warm distilled water or purified water
- 0.5 tsp Himalayan salt
- Use your Neti Pot in a room with a basin or a shower.
- Add warm, mild saline solution to a clean, dry neti pot.
- Lean over the basin and look straight down.
- Turn your head at a 45-degree angle.
- Gently press the neti pot's spout into your nostril facing up.
- Make sure you have a gentle seal between the neti pot and your nostril. The neti pot must not touch your septum.
- Breathe through your mouth during this step. Tip the neti pot, so the saline runs into your upper nostril. Keep tipping the neti pot while the solution runs through your nostril and out your other side.
- The saline solution cleans out the nostril closest to the basin.
- Continue pouring the solution out until your neti pot is empty.
- Once you've used all the saline, remove the neti pot and straighten your head.
- Breathe deeply through both nostrils to clear out your nasal passages.
- Use a tissue to absorb the remaining saline and mucus drip from your nose.
- Repeat the steps above on the alternative nostril
- Replace your neti pot annually
- Avoid using water that's too hot or too cold. Lukewarm water is best.
- Always rinse and dry your neti pot after each use. Wash the neti pot with hot water. Dry it thoroughly, or let it air dry.
- Discontinue using your neti pot if it stings your nostrils and causes earache.
- Rinses the nasal passage
- Alleviates allergies
- Clear Sinus
- Alleviated sinus headaches
- Improves breathing
- Unblocks the nose
- Eases snoring
- Heightened sense of smell and taste
- Lie on your side in front of the mirror, with a complete view of your face and the ear candle. Place your head on a towel.
- Lie on your side with one ear will be facing up. Place the candle into your ear on the side with the plastic insert. Do this very gently, and do not push hard.
- Light the opposite end of the candle
- Burn the candle until it reaches the paper ring turned
- Sit up, carefully blow out the flame, and rinse the candle to ensure it has stopped burning.
- Repeat on the other side
- After the procedure, the candle can be cut open to display the inside materials.
- The warmth of the candle's flame creates a vacuum to draw out the wax and bacteria.
- Relieves pressure off eardrums
- Removes extra wax
- Eases sinuses
- Eases headaches
- Aids relaxation
- Improves hearing
- Better mental clarity
- Treats colds and flu
- Reduces jaw tension
- Reduces vertigo
How to use Palo Santo Wood:
- Light your Palo Santo stick.
- Hold the stick at a 45-degree angle facing downwards.
- Allow the stick to burn for approx 40 seconds.
- Blow the flame out, and place the stick in a heatproof dish to let it burn.
- Never leave burning Palo Santo unattended.
- Space clearing
- Energy clearing
- Repels mosquitos & insects
- Calms the mind
- Improves mental clarity
- Mood uplifting
- Aura cleansing
- Inspires creativity
- Deepens meditation
All products are available to purchase individually