Emu Oil is a natural source of Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 and Vitamins A, D, E, F & K2 and is now gaining strong recognition worldwide as one of nature's most potent anti-inflammatories in the management of skin conditions.
Its uncanny ability to cause cellular regeneration in the skin makes it excellent for burns and scars, reducing wrinkles and renewing skin elasticity. It can penetrate the skin layers, enabling essential nutrients to be carried more efficiently deep beneath the skin's surface. Thus making emu oil the perfect "carrier oil" for other products.
Emu Oil is exceptionally low-allergenic and, therefore, ideal for sensitive skin. It produces no known side effects and, in its natural state, doesn't support any bacterial organisms.
- Safe and natural, free of antibiotics, hormones, steroids, and chemicals. Rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids (Omega 3,6,7 and 9), and minerals.
- Good vitamin A and E. source - Reduces inflammation and is mildly analgesic.
- Naturally non-toxic, it does not clog pores, is non-irritating, and is gentle on all skin types.
- It does not contain phospholipids, so emu oil is easily and quickly absorbed and penetrates deeply, moisturising and softening the skin and reducing fine lines.
- It may be used as a trans-dermal carrier for any other therapeutic agents. - Does not interfere with normal skin function.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types.
- Hypo-allergenic: so far, no allergic reactions to emu oil have been noted.
- A valuable source of lecithin, which helps the liver's detoxification process.
- No Know side effects.
- Reduces pain
- Burns - Skin conditions (Acne, rashes, dry eczema, psoriasis, cracked skin).
- Stimulates skin cell regeneration and combats the ageing process.
- Chapped lips and bed sores.
- Cuts, scratches, insect bites, and itching.
- Relieves recent bruising, muscle pain, and sports injuries.
- Relieves discomfort of shingles.
- It appears to reduce scar tissue formation.
- Stimulates the skin's immune system.