Gua sha stones are a tool used to relieve tension, sculpt skin, and increase circulation. They are traditionally made of jade or quartz. The stones come in various shapes and usually have a minor edge that can be used near the eyes or nose.
- Irons out frown lines in the eyebrow and forehead area
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- Improves radiance by removing stagnation in the skin
- Improves skin firmness
- Massaging the scalp helps meridians related to relaxation and hair rejuvenation
- Relieves tension in the body
- Helps stimulate the lymphatic system
- For blemish-prone skin
- The obsidian stone is known for its grounding, protecting and healing energy
- Detoxifies the skin
How To Use
- Clean your face using a good quality cleanser
- Use the Gua Sha 1 - 2 times a week after applying a serum or oil
- Start gliding the Gua Sha from the centre of the face (applying pressure) towards the ears. The flatter end of the tool is suitable for the cheek and forehead area, whereas the opposite end is more suitable for the chin area.
- The skin may appear slightly redder after 5 minutes. This is a good sign that circulation is taking place!
Due to its natural formation, the stone's colour varies. The myriad of colours in the rocks makes each Gua Sha unique, just for you!