Gua sha stones are a tool used to relieve tension and sculpt the skin. They are traditionally made of jade or quartz. The stones come in a variety of shapes and usually have a smaller edge that can be used near the eyes or nose.
- Irons out frown lines in the eyebrow and forehead area
- Smooths fine lines around the mouth and nose
- Lifts and tightens loose skin at the neck and jawline
- Improves radiance
- Improves skin firmness
- Massaging the scalp helps meridians related to relaxation and hair rejuvenation
- Relieves tension in the body
- Aims to keep your skin clear
- Valued for its vibrations of unconditional love, self-care, joy and healing - Great
- for easily reactive skin
- Has a calming on angry skin
How To Use
- Clean your face using a good quality cleanser
- Use the Gua Sha 1 - 2 times a week after applying a serum or oil
- Start gliding the Gua Sha from the centre of the face (applying pressure) towards the ears. The flatter end of the tool is suitable for the cheek and forehead area whereas the opposite end is more suitable for the chin area
- The skin may appear slightly redder after 5 minutes. This is a good sign as it is an indication of circulation.
Due to its natural formation, the stone color varies. The myriad of colours found in the stones makes each Gua Sha unique, just for you!