This supplement is a health product for biological females, designed to assist in alleviating symptoms associated with menopausal and hormonal imbalances as well as supplement the regulation of homeostasis (balance on a cellular level) throughout your body.
The product formulation has been scientifically designed to deliver therapeutic doses of various actives and phytocompounds, well within the acceptable dosage range, thereby mitigating the risks of overdosing on any ingredients.
The ingredients in Meno Balance were carefully selected according to studies derived from scientific research on both their individual as well as their complementary effects when supplementing these actives with each other, whereby they act as promoters, inhibitors and cofactors in native biochemical processes throughout endogenous systems in the female body.
The standardized herbal extracts in this supplement are all sourced through certified/accredited
ISO9001, GMP and FSSC suppliers to ensure the best possible quality and consistency of each
Ingredients & Dosage
- Ashwagandha 200mg,
- Magnesium Citrate 170mg,
- Red Raspberry Leaf 100mg,
- Red Clover 80mg,
- Chasteberry 40mg,
- Maca 30mg, Dong Quai 20mg,
- Black Cohosh 20mg,
- Vitamin E 15mg,
- Zinc Citrate 15mg,
- Vitamin B6 10mg,
- Vitamin B3 3mg,
- Vitamin B5 1mg,
- Vitamin B12, 0.5mg
The use of high-active herbal extracts allows us to combine many different ingredients all in high-active therapeutic doses and present them in a palatable form (i.e. Capsules) instead of having to take a bulk quantity of raw herbs.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - GMO FREE
- Take 2 Capsules Daily with 30 minutes before or after a meal.
- This supplement does not have sedative or stimulant properties, but it is recommended to take it in the morning or afternoon with a meal.
- You can split your dosage into 1 Capsule two times a day: one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Recommended for biological adult females that are 45 years and older.
- Stabilized moods
- Improvement of general immunity
- Increased energy levels
- Reduced fatigue
- Better quality sleep
- Reduced hot flashes